Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not Dead...

Its been a crazy crazy month with many of my side projects taking off and few dying. The need to keep my pulse on everything and also adequately ensuring that I don't go insane caused me to put this blog on the back burner. But no more...I am back and boy, do I have a line up for things that I want to share with you :)

Remember this post? Well, the interview with Zumbo eventuated. It was scary, spectacular and humbling all at the same time. I was so high on the feeling that oozed from meeting a change agent like him, that I scheduled a few more with some fantastic people in Australia - all of which I will share over the next few weeks.

But that's not all, I was part of something called a service Jam - an event where you had about 48 hours to come up with a new business and a prototype (post on which will come soon) . The event was beyond anything I have been part of, it was tiring, annoying, exhilarating, inspiring and awesome fun. I was just amazed at how creative people can/could be when given a wacky topic...so as an ode to all th creative types that make the world a bearable pace here's a 3 min TED video mash up: 


John Boswell, mastermind of Symphony of Science, auto tunes TED - what a genius the man is 

No comments: