Tuesday, June 5, 2012

To Do lists...

I have always thought of myself as a bit of a juggler that likes to do a million different things at the same time. For instance, I am currently juggling 2 part-time jobs and also working to set up my own little venture, whilst also practicing yoga and zumba daily. It doesn't sound like much...but let me tell you this much - it has been a challenge.


Every once in a while, I tend to have a massive winge about how much there is to do...and about how I never have any "me" time anymore. 


That was until I discovered Thomas Edison's list of things to do. 




Among Edison’s “things doing and to be done,” while he wasn’t busy inventing and scandalizing cinema, were:
  • Cotton picker 
  • New standard phonograph
  • Hand turning phonograph
  • Deaf apparatus
  • Electrical piano
  • New expansion pyromagnetic dynamo
  • Artificial silk
  • Phonographic clock
  • Marine telegraphy
  • Chalk battery
  • Ink for blind
What is on your to do list?? 

No comments: