Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dear Great Teachers,

I am who I am today because I have had wonderful teachers along the way. They have pushed me to my limits and constantly challenged me to be a better version of myself and for that I will always be in debt to them...


I am sure you too have you're fair share of stories about teachers that believed in you and saw something in you, that you couldn't see yourself. Well if you do,  jump on to  ThanksForTeaching.Us NOW.  ThanksForTeaching.Us is a 30 day campaign to share thanks for the unforgettable teachers that shaped our lives



So stop putting it off and take a minute to say thanks by recognizing one (or a bunch) of your favorite teachers and what they inspired you to do. I just added mine.
And if you don't have a story to share, go on the site nevertheless and smile at all the wonderful stories that are up there!! 

No comments: