Monday, September 19, 2011

When you hit you're wall!

I am a morning person, I do not have an alarm and instead keep my blinds open - so I can wake up with the sun. I normally wake up well rested and ready to embrace every challenge the day throws at me.........

That was until last week, for some reason that I could not seem to pin-point, i was grumpy, angry and highly irritable. If ever anyone at work criticised me for something small (I was in the process of re-vamping and redesigning the existing website..so something small would be -"Rohini, that should have been Current projects not Current Projects), I was quick to snap and say something absolutely 'unnecessary' back at them. This only further resulted in me beating myself up...and getting more anxious. So much for achieving my goals of countinously learning...

Two days into this downward spiral, I tried telling myself it was a phase and I would get over it soon...but it did not change...

No amount of yoga and deep breathing helped. I seemed to have reached a wall 
Luckily the weekend was here. I decided to switch of from EVERYTHING. Listen to some good music and watch something that inspired me to be better...and boy did that help. 

So If you ever hit a wall and need some motivation, here are some videos that could help


No comments: